Join our team of skilled & experienced craftsmen
Welcome to C2MG Careers, where opportunities and possibilities converge. We believe in fostering an environment that provides individuals with a rewarding journey that fuels their passions and drives craftsmanship. If you’re driven by hard work, fueled by collaboration, and dedicated to making a meaningful impact, you’ve come to the right place. Join us as we pave the way for excellence, where your aspirations are nurtured and your potential is limitless.
Responsible for designing, building, installing, and repairing structures and other items using different types of materials including wood and other building materials.
- Prepare the layout of the project.
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Select materials.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with various building materials.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Check work along the way to ensure it meets quality standards.
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is plumb, level and square.
- Install cabinets and molding.
- Remodel homes and businesses.
- Create structures for pouring concrete.
- Erect scaffolding.
- Install partitions, doors, and windows.
Assistant Project Manager (Full-time)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A propensity for working well in a close team environment.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in project management, construction, real estate, or other related subjects).
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Construction experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of construction techniques and industry standards relative to building products and processes.
- Ability to read plans and understand specifications.
- Should be well versed in using Microsoft Office Suites. Skilled in the use of computers and can easily learn and use other software programs. C2MG Builders uses Buildertrend for project management system and time keeping via web or app on your phone, and Bluebeam PDF editor for submittals and drawing take offs.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Work closely with the Project Manager on all phases of the projects.
- Assist in producing project estimates.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and subcontractors to procure submittals, request for information as well as other project specific documents.
- Download, organize and maintain job specific documents within digital storage system.
- Keep up to date records of all changes to the project documents.
- Attend construction project meetings.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in taking and maintaining meeting minutes.
- Work with the Project Manager in the preparation of project change order proposals.
- Work with Subcontractors on project close out documents, warranties, and record drawings.
Construction Estimator (Full-time)
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to convey information clearly and concisely.
- Proficient in mathematics and data analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Expertise with analytical tools, such as spreadsheets and database managers.
- Able to read and interpret technical documents.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-versed in construction estimating and reading drawings.
- Direct construction knowledge.
- Knowledge of building code.
- Prepare and estimate budgetary cost of material, and labor, and procure subcontractor estimates for presentation to client. Develop and maintain relationships with companies, vendors, and contractors.
- Analyze and understand drawing packages and project guidelines.
- Determine what factors of production will influence the cost of a service or product.
- Present prepared estimates to management and clients.
- File documents digitally, following standard naming conventions.